Sunday, April 22, 2018

Part 2: Week 33--Home soon

Busy getting ready to come home but trying to stay focussed. Just three more weeks.

Angela and Elisha went to get married but got there at the wrong time apparently. So we will postpone the baptism until the next week or two. Sister Bandeaux wants to postpone it until May 6th for some reason . I will try to be logic but faithful at the same time. I have to be an influence for good!

There is good in the work. I'm thankful for the spiritually guided transfers I've had in the mission field. Consecrated missionary work!

Joseph said, "It takes 3 days to get baptized, right? Because I'm looking to get baptized." He's so cute and sincere (his mom is a recent convert who just moved here from Missouri. He and his mom read the book of Mormon together! They will be getting a ride from Rye on Sunday.

Sister Wilcox
韋姐妹

No comments:

Post a Comment