Thursday, May 10, 2018

Part 2: Week 35: Hello Goodbye

感謝天賦賜給我這個很偉大的經驗。And many more to come. 

Miracle of a mission. To witness Angela and Elisha get their marriage license, and then see Angela give a lesson at family night , and pick her own scriptures without even being asked to do so... She asked "what brings you happiness?" And then shared Alma 22:15, Alma 29:9, 2 Nephi 2:22-25. It was lovely. True conversion! Blessed to be a part of this great work. Blessed to get to know these good good members and share restorations with them, and see how powerful that simple message of truth is for them to hear. What a blessing to know of the restoration and the plan of Salvation and the gospel of Jesus Christ. Truth of our salvation -- our eternal life!! With our families forever. 


We have had so many miracles and funny stories that it overwhelms me to think of trying to write them... So I am leaving at a simple email.

 I love this gospel. I'm thankful for the way things have all worked out as I've put my trust in Heavenly Father. I'm so excited for the future. I am thankful for our blessed leaders who minister to the one and are a great example of faith and love. I'm thankful for my Savior and Redeemer. My perfect brother. I'm thankful for the way he has provided. For the book of Mormon which is evidence of these things ! For the holy spirit and the light of Christ ; these gifts have been given to us so that we can know with a surety for ourselves. I'm forever grateful for Jesus Christ's atonement and saving grace and the ability to return to serve my very fullest as a missionary to bring others the truth that has brought me a fullness of joy-- a lasting joy. I love this gospel. I know it's true. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen 阿們。

韋姐妹


Angela at hers and Matai's confirmation.


Missionary disguises 



Newlyweds




With members

Sister Missionaries
Zone conference and transfers




No comments:

Post a Comment