Monday, September 25, 2017

Part 2: Week 1 Plus--Learning Mandarin in NYC

I'm here!! The past two days were awesome! We have met so many people while walking to different appointments and have been able to bear testimony/ pass things to them (Spanish, English, Mandarin, and Cantonese). We have also gotten a referral for Queens area. Today I will contact the person I met on the plane and try to send him some missionaries (I gave him a book of Mormon and it was really inspired). I am trying to SYL (speak your language) Mandarin as much as possible though I spoke Cantonese in Hong Kong, but we have also met lots of Cantonese speaking already! NY is beautiful, Chinatown is awesome, the people here are lovely. People have already given us free Food! Being a missionary again is awesome, this mission is quite different.

No comments:

Post a Comment