Monday, September 25, 2017

Part 2: Week 1 Return to Mission

August 31, 2014 I will be leaving this Monday to the New York, New York North Mandarin speaking mission. Once I get my visa I will be returning to Hong Kong.

The long process has finally turned into reality! I'm thankful for the opportunity for healing and growth that I've had. And for all the support from family and friends. Thank you. I'm excited to finish what I started-- to finish what has meant so much to me-- and to teach of Christ, truth, repentance, purpose, and happiness. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true restored gospel on earth. The Book of Mormon (translated ancient records of God's dealings with the people of the Americas) is the word of God and is our direction. There is no greater truth than this; it is the very essence of our existence. I'm grateful for that knowledge and for the opportunity to once again help people come unto Christ (by helping them receive the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and His Atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end.) 😄😄 Exciting things to come.

Sister Wilcox

No comments:

Post a Comment